New Partnership Between Hanoi Federation of Labour and iCare Benefits On April 26th, 2018 representatives of Hanoi Federation of Labour and iCare Benefits signed a new cooperation agreement.
- iCB serves workers at the base of economic pyramid who are over 85% of all our customers
- Promotes economic and social inclusion, especially for female and migrant workers.
- 85% of iCare members are women
- Generating savings of 220 USD and 80 working hours per year for an average iCare member
- Empower financial resilience of the household
GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Healthy Living – healthcare products and services
- Programs in partnership with health expert organizations
- Awareness raising about health issues for workers and their families
- Smart Living – education products and services
- School Supplies
- Free and fee-based education
PARTNERSHIPS FOR THE GOALS
- Public-private sector alliance to Improve Quality of Life for 100 million workers’ families
iCare Benefits: WJS | Vietnam: The Challenges of Investing in Social Good
iCare Benefits: Kim’s Story - Overview of iCare Benefits
Follow Kim’s story to understand how iCare Benefits improved her quality of life.
iCare Benefits: Kim’s Story - Smart Living
Smart Living helps workers to be more productive at work, gain supervisory or vocational skills to advance in their career, learn about being a better parent, or learn about something new to stimulate their mind for a smarter life.
iCare Benefits: Kim’s Story - Healthy Living
Healthy Living provides a more convenient, reliable, safe way for workers who have chronic illnesses to buy prescription medication they or their family members need through interest free installment payments.
iCare Benefits: Kim’s Story - Comfort Living
Comfort Living enables workers to enjoy more quality time together and creates happiness by replacing old, manual ways of doing things with new, more convenient ways.