INTERNAL NEWS & EVENTS There’s always something happening at iCare Benefits.
Time to sell like never before! On March 23rd iCare Farmers in the South joined the training sessions about products and process co-organized by Samsung, Oppo, and the iCare leadership team. We asked about the impressions from the team:"The training is very useful for the sales team. The Samsung's trainer delivered the content very professionally. I hope to have more such trainings. I also hope the company will plan selling skills training to the team in the near future."
Phuoc - ASM BD1
"The training level this time was higher than previously. The sales teams were impressed with a professional preparation from our company. The internal selling procedure training was very helpful. The confusions around the process were addressed clearly. We hope the company continues holding more training to support sales."
Trung - ASM Pouyuen
The leadership team promised that it’s just a beginning. With the Sales Optimization key initiative you can expect more sales training happening soon.
Stay tuned! And now... ready, steady…. sell!
iCare is in the spotlight again! VTV1 joined us on the visit at the Thanh Cong factory where iCare Healthy Living team is shining bright with the reproductive health program in partnership with Marie Stopes International (MSI).
Watch the video here.
iCare promise is to bring access to more products and services which are essential for the workers and their families. We are proud to introduce this new program to our customers. This is how we are earning our partners’ and customers’ trust and serve them throughout their entire life journey.
Healthy living team has prepared lots of educational activities for our iCare members, definitely check it out! Connect with Ms Thuong (email@example.com) to know how you can help expanding this meaningful program to more factories. Have you followed the healthy living zalo channel yet? (http://bit.ly/ZaloSKM)
Have you seen this handsome and cheerful gentleman in the office recently? Meet Mr. Phuong Bao Qui, our new Head of Sales! First order from the new boss? - "Please always smile to me, when the mood is low and when the mood is high! Let’s be enthusiastic and full of energy so that our customers fall in love with us!“ Mr Qui is asking all of us.
"I’m determined to use all my values and give my best to make iCare successful!“ - he shared with us. "I care the most in the world about my two kids“ the proud daddy said. He definitely understands the life of a parent well. We are sure he will lead our team to serve the iCare members (most of them are parents too!) the best we can.
- Mr Qui, what will be the most important achievement of yours at iCare? - we asked
- I’m here to be the most successful Head of Sales. It is substantial to me as I am able to help a lot of people comprising Icare staffs as well as Icare’s clients more prosperous. To achieve that, I will focus on building a strong and efficient sales team.
We are excited to work with Mr. Qui. Are you?!
Mr. Richard Chandler (born in New Zealand) founded the Clermont Group in 2006. The Clermont Group draws on more than a century of Chandler family business experience, firstly in advertising and then as a department store in Auckland, New Zealand since 1903 & 1973 respectively. Mr. Richard Chandler joined the company in 1982 and helped it expand into a chain of fashion department stores in New Zealand. Later on, he became the biggest investor in Russia, Brazil, and Korea.
Moving forward, Richard Chandler decided to focus on what he was truly passionate about: building champion businesses which contribute to the prosperity and wellbeing of the communities they serve. To that end The Clermont group now builds and invests in businesses in sectors such as; healthcare, financial services, and aerospace. Currently, the group has its headquarters in Singapore and two other offices in Dubai and Vietnam.
In Vietnam, The Clermont Group invested in the Hoan My hospitals group in 2013, which was an unprofitable and poorly managed company at that time. It took 3 years for Clermont to make Hoan My group profitable and grow it from 5 hospitals in 2013 into 16 hospitals and 5 clinics currently.
Ms Vu Thuy Anh, the chairwoman of Clermont Vietnam shared the vision with the leadership team, noting; “We are a long term investor. Whenever entering a new business, our touchstone is always the same: excellence, integrity and innovation. We aim to build a legacy - with a positive impact upon the country we invest in by building strong businesses and shaping a good culture.
Our target customers are the blue-collar group who do not have many opportunities to access the basic products and services in their daily lives. We want to serve this mass-market group by giving them choices to access affordable and quality financial and healthcare services and products from trusted providers.
We believe that with this approach we can narrow the gap between the high and low-income groups in the society, paving the way for the disadvantaged group to accumulate their assets and knowledge and ultimately to improve their living standard. With this effort we know that gradually the class of poor will get smaller and the middle class will grow.”
On March 20th, the iCare leadership team gathered for the first time since iCare became part of The Clermont Group. Our leaders were welcomed by our founder; Mr Trung Dung, Mr Bruce Butler, and Ms Thuy Anh Vu - Clermont Vietnam’s chairwoman.
Bruce shared the strategic direction for the company in 2019. Next, the leaders kicked off the action planning around the 3 key initiatives: cost optimization, sales optimization, and loan optimization. We will share with you more about the progress of each initiative in the next newsletters.
Closing the day, Bruce prompted all iCare leaders to stay focused on the key initiatives and work with a sense of urgency. He noted that the competitors are ahead of us and we need to make maximum effort every day to become the first choice for our customers. We need to work as one team and work hard to win against the competition and become the most trusted brand for our customers.
With the new investment from Clermont, the iCare management team has started building a strong organization we all want to be proud of. The iCare team under Bruce’s leadership decided that the 3 key initiatives until end of June are:
(1) Cost optimization initiative. led by Tuan and Chau. To achieve sustainable growth and profitability iCare needs to have a robust and disciplined cost control structure. With cost optimisation initiatives, we can and will restructure the organization and design and implement a stringent cost control system that enable us to get the best pricing and terms for all of our business functions.
Profitability allows us to bring more value to our customers and shareholders.
(2) Sales optimization. We are continually improving in order to give our employees and consumers the very best. In continuation of that we have kicked off a Sales Transformation and Optimization project led by Hong and Kevin.
Over the last 2 years we serviced over 51,000 customers from within 1,000,000 potential customers, of which there were only 700 who had more than 1 transaction. Therefore, our objective is to increase this number to more than 2 transactions per customer.
In order to achieve more than 2 transactions per customer, our strategy includes:
- Designing a Sales Incentive Program which will be a Win-Win for all of us.
- Customizing a training program for our Sales team to improve the sales, product and process skills.
- Strengthening our hiring from Screening and Shortlisting to Onboarding Processes.
(3) Loan optimization initiative. is led by Loan, Tam, and Kien. Currently, we have recorded that about 30%-40% of orders (for physical products & cash loans) are taking from over 30 minutes to 7 days to be approved. The reasons are mainly due to unclear overlapped processes or too many manual steps taken by both sales and operation teams. The loan optimization’s target is to reduce the time consuming process from 7 days to 1 day by the end of June 2019, and to 1 hour by the end of December 2019. As the result of this initiative, we believe it will create a better customer experience with a leaner and more efficient process for both sales and operation teams. In the next stage, we will continue to optimize the process dealing with 3rd parties such as banks or other enterprises.
Upcoming newsletters will highlight more details and progress in these 3 initiatives altogether.