"As an employee, my wife and I wanted to buy a washing machine for a long time but unfortunately it was not economical for us. With the support of iCare Benefits, we bought it instantly and can manage to pay a small installment monthly.".
Thuy, Cu Chi Vietnam.
WHO WE SERVE
iCare Benefits' major focuses are companies and consumers. At each stage of their development, iCare Benefits will shift its focus to different segments.
- Improve supplier performance
- Foster market-based solutions to meet worker demands
- Enhance brand reputation
of the respondents who have used iCB services admitted that iCare Benefits has helped them improve their quality of life.
- Raise retention
- Lower cost of turnover
- Enrich engagement and communication with workers
of the workers who have used iCB services admit they are now motivated to continue in their current jobs and therefore continue accessing the benefits of being an iCare Benefits member.
- Access to essential products at competitive prices Interest-free payments Increase purchasing power by 1-2 months
- Heighten quality of life and well-being
Stop informal, risky borrowing
of the respondents who have used iCB services feel iCB has saved them time and money when making purchases.
*All numbers gathered from iCare Benefits 2016 Impact Surveys. Please contact us to see the data and information.
HOW IT WORKS
The iCare Benefits model is very simple. It is the platform that bridges manufacturers, social organizations, banks, and service providers to address workers at the bottom of the economic pyramid.
Brands and buyers introduce iCare to suppliers
Suppliers sign a cooperation agreement to become partners and deploy iCare to workers.
All workers with one year experience with their employee are eligible to sign up for iCare
"Labor Union has been organizing many employee benefit programs for workers but these programs are just short-term and cannot address all workers. iCare Benefits is a big scale program which takes care of workers in many aspects of life and also a long term program work closely with labor union. This is such a special program which has never been deployed before."
- Mr. Phuc, Labor Union Chairman of Teakwang Vina, factory in Dong Nai, Vietnam with 27,500 workers.
iCare Benefits has made our lives more comfortable.
- Phat, Vietnam
"iCare Benefits has improved the life quality of my family."
- Mai Thi Bich Hoa, Vietnam
The longer a worker is employed by a company, the more products and services they will have access to as a member.
Sign a cooperation agreement
Submit a list of employees eligible to join iCB
Support the payment collection process for purchases made in the iCB marketplace
- Companies have no obligation or liability to pay for transactions on behalf of employees
- No cost to implement iCB demands
Complete a voluntary registration form to become an iCB member
Shop and buy through the web-site, SMS, toll free number, or directly from iCB staff
Confirm delivery information
Receive a monthly statement from iCB about your purchases
- Participating employees have a monthly purchase limit of no more than 30% of their monthly salary in order to protect them from overspending.
- All orders and payments are verified directly with employees before confirmation and delivery